SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
A CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 appraised innovative provider of advanced systems and software engineering solutions to defense, space, intelligence, and commercial customers worldwide.
Innovative solutions that unite software, cyber, and operations.
Seasoned and professional systems and software engineering support that combines Secure Development Operations (SecDevOps) and Agile methodologies to quickly provide high-quality, secure products.
Scalable systems engineering support provides our customers with innovative solutions.
Throughout the project lifecycle, our holistic approach manages real world-changing issues and produces industry-leading, efficient, economic, and robust solutions that meet our customers’ complex and challenging needs.
- Architecture Development
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Modeling and Simulation
- Configuration Management and Data Management
- Hardware/Software Systems
- Independent assessment
- Systems Integration
- Mission Performance
- Physical/Environmental Interfaces
Leveraging cutting-edge technology to produce solutions that meet the most complex and challenging mission problems.
The COLSA Software Factory, a business unit within COLSA, designs, develops, and maintains software solutions using our Factory Agile Software Team (FASTSM) process. Our demonstrated procedures and techniques are used to build and test high-quality, secure products for defense, space, and intelligence customers. Our processes are integrated with our development infrastructure consisting of industry standard tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and Microsoft Teams.
- Product/Weapon System Development
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Off-The-Shelf Software
- Tools Requirements and Development
- Integrated Voice Communications
- Mission Planning Requirements
- Life Cycle Support
- Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- Functional/Physical Configuration Audit
- Performance Assessment
- System Administration
- Operations and Maintenance
- Interoperability Certification
- Security Development Operations (SecDevOps)
Continuous testing that delivers quality products quickly.
COLSA’s formal testing process follows a multi-step procedure that includes requirements analysis, test plan development, test case execution, defect logging, and test report preparation.
- Test Support
- Testbed Design, Development and Operation
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Test Requirements
- Data Link Test Tools
- Gateway Systems
- Link-16 Test and Integration
- Command and Control Processor Testing
- Live Platform Testing
- Lab Setup, Maintenance, and Support
Combining the latest technology and innovations to improve how our customers operate.
COLSA’s high-end Information Technology (IT) support combines software engineering, infrastructure design, and operational expertise to develop custom solutions that enhance functionality and sustainability for our clients.
- Design and Engineering
- Information Assurance (IA)
- Information Security
- Operation and Maintenance
- IT Security
- IA/IT Certification
- Cybersecurity Artifacts
- Vulnerability Management
- Help Desk
- Data Management
- Business Process Improvement and Optimization
- Asset Management
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC)
- Change Control