CYBER AND INFORMATION WARFARE
Integrating people, processes, and technology to gain and maintain Information Dominance.
Winning the fight in the contested information environment is essential in the warfare of the future.
Cyber (operations in the information environment) is the key force multiplier in employing and applying all other instruments of power. Cyber geography is unreconciled with traditional maps, and our enemies are unencumbered by geographical/geopolitical authorities. We must continuously innovate and transform the cyber landscape to proactively achieve Information Dominance.
Identifying threats, reducing vulnerabilities, and enhancing cyber defenses for faster detection and reduced response time.
Defensive Cyber Operations starts with basic network hygiene. Today’s hackers and penetration testers usually gain access to a network via phishing, password compromise, and fake wireless accounts. Cutting edge technology, proven processes, and experienced cyber personnel provide our customers with industry-leading protection, detection, and response for their networks.
- Cyber Security Solutions Provider (CSSP)
- Software Assurance
- System Owner Support
- Incident Response/Disaster Recovery (IRDR)
- Security Controls Assessments/Validations (SCA-V)
- Cooperative Vulnerability Penetration Assessments
- Blue Teams
- Big Data Security
- Modeling and Simulation
- System Assessment
- Training Environments
Employing threat tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) against enclaves to present the latest threat representation of our Blue Networks.
Combining the technical and non-technical expertise into Offensive Cyber Operations is critical. Too often, Offensive Cyber Operations focuses on the technical alone and disregards the human element. Adversaries not only want to hack into our networks but also want to incorporate large-scale, strategic influence campaigns to denigrate our ideals. Our holistic approach to Offensive Cyber Operations ensures success in the Information Environment.
- Penetration Testing
- Red Teaming
- Threat Analysis
- Social Media Engagement
- Military Information Support Operations (MISO)
- Military Deception (MILDEC)
- Special Technical Operations (STO)
- Cognitive Security
Discovery and exploitation of threat entities, communities, and networks at mission speed and scale.
The discovery, management, and exploitation of threat entities and hidden networks is critical in the age of information warfare. The ability to do this at mission speed and at scale is essential to delivering actionable information. It is paramount to the Warfighter to continuously contest the environment in which our adversaries operate. Our information warfare options cover the gamut of social media interactions. From the automatic characterization of sentiment to image analysis and logo detection, we have the capabilities to track hostile elements easier than ever before.
- Continuously monitoring adversarial entities, communities, and networks
- Network Discovery, Classification, and Exploitation
- Entity Detection and Tracking
- Identify and Profile threat actors
- Social Network and Pattern of Life Analysis
- Nodal Analysis and Influencer Detection
- Multi-Source Analysis
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Detection of Radicalization
- Sentiment Analysis
- Deep Fake Analysis
- Mobilization of Like-Minded Communities
Securing software against malicious and pernicious risks and flawed coding to ensure maximum functionality.
The problem set for software in today’s mission network lies in three distinct areas: maintaining the hygiene and patches of legacy software, especially in the absence of code; building in security during the development of software; and detecting and updating open source libraries embedded in code. COLSA’s approach is a holistic one combining technology, processes, and people to address all of these issues as well as establish policies for agencies to ensure all embedded code is hardened and maintained throughout the lifecycle of the applications.
- Static Source Code Analysis
- Static Binary Analysis
- Dynamic Binary Analysis
- Memory Analysis
- Binary Tool Assessment and Development
COLSA’s Cyber Solutions and Innovations Labs combine industry Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), seasoned professionals, and unsurpassed interns to create an environment for innovation.
Our adversaries are moving at the speed of cyber, and they are unencumbered by authorities and acquisition guidelines. COLSA has created an environment to bring innovative ideas to the forefront and combined that with rapid acquisition vehicles to get these capabilities to customers. This allows our customers to participate in the ideas and the solutions and affords them a vehicle by which to implement the solution in a timely manner.
- Threat Hunting
- Rapid Prototyping
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Blue Environments
- Memory Monitoring
COLSA Stormworks creates innovative low cost sUAS solutions for full spectrum threat representation
Our Stormworks division develops and employs full-spectrum threat sUAS systems for training and test environments. GOTS, COTS, and custom sUAS designs to meet the needs of the training and test communities. Full lifecycle logistics software platforms. Custom command and control solutions. COLSA designs, develops, and operates the only Army-approved drone swarm for use on training and test ranges.
- sUAS design, development, and integration
- Command and control (C2) software for sUAS end to end systems including innovative swarm control systems
- Ground station design and development
- sUAS logistics systems and support
- sUAS flight operations
- sUAS Communication networks design, development, and installation
- sUAS threat systems research, tactics, and operations
- Training aids, payloads, and electronic warfare
- Defensive and offensive cyber operations from sUAS platforms